Hello! Thanks for visiting Camino Tips.
Camino Tips: How to get the most out of “The Way” is the third book in the “Woman on Her Way” series. I developed these seventy incredibly practical tips from the research I did prior to my first Camino in 2011, from personal experience, and from other pilgrims’ comments. The ebook format allowed me to include links to products and reference material. With a click, you can choose the amount of information you need to prepare for your pilgrimage.
Camino Tips has three chapters based on what to do before, during, and after the Camino. You will learn how to:
• Select which Camino to walk.
• Choose a starting date.
• Get yourself and your home ready for the Camino.
• Pack the essentials and nice-to-haves.
• Prepare your pack for traveling.
• Prevent injury.
• Prepare for receiving “the gifts” that the Camino has to offer.
• Be a good pilgrim.
• Create lasting memories of this monumental trip.
• Continue the journey after you’ve completed walking the Camino.
Buy this book
Camino Tips is sold at major online bookstores
Please sign up for an occasional email to stay informed about updates and changes.